How We Got Rex into the House He Wanted



Tell me about your experience working with Melanie Ferguson and the Ferguson Realty Group.

"The results were great. Originally I tried to buy another property. She was very open and honest about the faults with the property. I ended up not buying it. She asked about what I was looking for, and about a week later she calls me and tells me about the property I ended up buying. It was a really good experience. She is very honest, open, friendly, caring. I never felt like I was pressured in any way or forced into anything. If I had questions or a need, I could call her and get a hold of her almost any time. I bought a few other properties and have had experiences that weren't very great. Other people put you off or delay you for one reason or another and that never happened with her. The people she [recommended] for estimates, appraisals, inspections, the loan, were all first class people. It's rare that you find not just a realtor but everybody that she associates with are in the same class. That was a great experience. She'd respond to my questions or communicate with me even late at night. A lot of people would just put you off until the next day. Melanie is a great realtor, very open and honest. She genuinely cares about getting you into what you want instead of just making a sale."

To contact the Ferguson Realty Group, call 972-672-3341 or email Melanie@fergusonrealtygroup.com.